Brooke arrived on the 4th of April 2013 after a VERY long flight. We watched her every move thanks to plane tracker! I think it should be called plane stalker.... LOL
I can't believe that it's been 9 years! She's all grown up and yet still looks so much like I remember.
The first few days she's been getting her head around the time difference but is a trooper. She's doing really well! The girls adore her already :)
Adelaide has put on quite a display! The temperature has been around 29c and she's seen a kangaroo already!
Here's the girls in front of the malls balls:
After we did a bit of shopping it was on to Brunelli's for some of the best pizza ever!
Then it was on to one of the little parks in the city for the kids to have a bit of a play:
It was a wonderful day! Looking forward to showing Brooke as much of South Australia as we can!
















Ciao Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog idea!
I hope that Brooke has a really great time sight seeing and taking in all the new things there for her.
Your photos are beautiful!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
Shelley
xXx
P.S. Hi Brooke!! :)