Friday, December 3, 2010

Our Journey Ends....

This will be my last post for this blog.  Mom and Dad have made it home safe and sound are enjoying telling everyone stories of their adventures!  They had a great time, and so did we. 

The first couple of days were hard, and the kids were a bit out of sorts.  I've enjoyed every moment.  It's funny, when you realise your time is short, you don't take one minute for granted. 

Enjoy being with your family :o)  There will come a time when either they won't be here, or you won't. 

Perhaps the next blog will read 'The Dunnetts Down Under, Again" or even better "The Walkers in Miramichi".

Thanks for reading!

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,

    I am so so so happy that they went to visit you. I talked to them on the phone last night and they loved their visit so much. Dad said that he would do it again anytime. They loved it, but they are also happy to be home.

    It it so true... you really never know when your time is going to end... so it is best to love all you can, all of your family members.

    Next time... The Walkers in God's Country (Miramichi) ha ha ha. That will be so great for you to be able to see all your friends again.

    Thank you so much for all your posts here, and all the time that you spent telling us the adventures of the day when Mom and Dad were there... I truly appreciated it so much. It was my treat of the day, and I would always look forward to logging on the pc and finding out what everyone did and where they went. Some things were such a surprise to me, like... Dad SURFING and SNORKELING!!! Ohhh My ... If it were not for photos... I would NEVER believe you... ha ha ha.

    Thanks again for everything Cheryl... it was like I was part of all the adventures.

    Have a great day, and keep your dreams big... they just may come true someday!!

    Love you lots and lots... and miss you too.
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to spend this time with your folks!! I'm sure there were many happy moments that you will take out and cherish for a very long time to come! It is SO true that we are to cherish each and every minute that we have with our loved ones, believe me I know!! It WILL be wonderful when you, Darren and the girls will be able to come home to the 'chi!! I'll be in "agreement" with you for that to come to pass sooner than you could hope or imagine!
    God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Cheryl:
    That was me who posted the above comment by the way!

    Jennifer Doucet :-)

    ReplyDelete