Brooke trying to get Alice into the water. Alice likes water, but she doesn't like waves!
This is the look she gives us....LOL
Delilah closes her eyes and basks in the sun
Amelia enjoying a quick break from swimming. She LOVES the beach!
Aldinga Beach
Catamaran coming into the shore
Washing some rocks
Enjoying the warm water
Time to leave the beach
Heading up the hill to Mt Compass
I wish I didn't have to work! I'd much rather be spending time with Brooke and showing her around. I've got some holidays coming up starting the 22nd so hopefully we can squeeze lots of stuff in then.
Today I booked our tickets to see the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang musical on the 28th of April. Tickets are selling very fast! I couldn't believe how many are sold already! Looking forward to us all going and seeing it!!










No comments:
Post a Comment