Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To Glenelg and Goolwa

Yesterday we all went to Glenelg and met up with Jen.  It was MUCH warmer then it had been!  I think it was around 35c.  :o)  They've finally stopped saying it's cold!  HA!  We went for a walk along the beach and looked around Glenelg.  Then we had some fish and chips and dad had a lamb yiros. 

After lunch we headed home.  Darren picked up the girls from child care and I got Amelia from school.  When we got home, Darren, Dad, Amelia and Evelyn got ready to go to the beach.  Dad wanted to get into the surf!

He seemed to have a great time!!!  They were tired when they got back, but that good kind of tired.  Dad caught a wave!!! 

Today we had a more relaxing day.  Darren, Dad & Sam went to the beach again.  They went to Port Noarlunga and did a bit of snorkeling.  They took the waterproof camera...only to find out the battery for it was at home!!!  LOL  Dad LOVED the snorkeling!!!!  I think they plan to go again later in the week.  Hopefully this time they will take the camera and the batteries!

Mom decided to have a rest at home while Hannah and I went to the shops and had a browse around.  The power went out when we were in Kmart.  The place was so dark you couldn't see in front of you! 

Here are the pictures from yesterday:

Until next time,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Yay first comment! Well done on the updates Cheryl! Can't wait till you get back to work though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Cheryl,

    That was so awesome to see the photos of Dad surfing. I would NEVER have believed that one if I had not seen the photos. I had no idea that Dad would like surfing!! Actually, I have only seen Dad swimming once in my life... I was not sure if he liked the water or not. But Mom... I can honestly say.. I have NEVER seen her swim.

    Looks like Glengelg and Goolwa are really nice places... I love all the photos that you posted... and it does look like you had a really great sunny day there. Way to go!!

    But Dad surfing... well.... I can not get over that one!! Way to go Dad!!!!!!

    Wishing everyone there lots of love, hugs and kisses too.

    Miss you all so much.
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete