Friday, November 26, 2010

Last day with Hannah & Sam

Nick, Hannah & Sam have all come to see mom and dad.  Hannah and Sam never met them before so it was really good for them to finally meet after all these years!  They got along really well and they really enjoyed their time with them.  Hannah, if you read this THANKS for your help with Josephine!!!!  I really appreciated it!  And Sam - thanks for sharing your bed with the dog.  LOL

On the last day they were here we went for a walk to the golf club and had a drink and some potato wedges.  They make REALLY good potato wedges!!!!

Here are some pictures from the day:

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Tutti,

    All the photos are so beautiful. I totally love looking at them... and Mom and Dad look so good. I am so happy that they went there and are enjoying their holiday.

    It's also great that they got to meet all the children too... now everyone is one big happy family.. :)

    Sam has the best hair cut that I have ever seen... I love it.

    Darrens cooking looks good... He makes for a great chef!!

    Have a great evening.. well day there.
    Lots of Hugs & Kisses to everyone.
    Love and miss you all so so so much.

    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete