Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 18-21 - Birthdays & BBQ's

I haven't updated in a few days.  We've been busy and by the end of the day I've been too tired to edit and upload pictures!  I figured that I really needed to do it tonight.  It's late, I'm tired and tomorrow is another big day so I'll keep this short.

Nick arrived on the 17th in the evening.  Mom and Dad were so happy to see him.  The last time they saw him, he was 15 and now he's nearly 22!

I had a lovely birthday with the family!  Mom brought me a beautiful little angel with my birthstone in it. Darren made me a lovely beef satay for me....YUM!!!!!!!  And we had a nice chocolate cake with strawberries and cream.  I felt very spoilt!

On the 19th Darren took Dad, Nick & Evelyn-Rose for a drive through the bush to Inman Valley near Victor Harbor.  They got some lovely photos!!!!  Mom and I stayed home and did some cleaning...and maybe a bit of chatting too. 

On the 20th, Dad, Darren and Nick went out to lunch and had a stroll along the beach.  They forgot the camera and took photos with Darren's mobile phone.  I've yet to get those pictures.  Mom and I took the girls to McDonald's and then headed to the mall for a bit of shopping.  Poor Josephine was a bit cranky.  We came home and then Darren headed to the airport to pick up Hannah and Sam.  Last night there were 10 of us sleeping here!  We seemed to all fit in pretty well.  There's nothing better then having a house full of people you love. 

Today was a really nice day too!!  We had a BBQ and invited family and friends.  What a lovely time. The food was good, but the company was even better.  This morning Darren took Nick to the airport to go back to Melbourne, but I managed to get a picture of all 6 kids together!  This was the first time they have all been in the same place at once.  :o)  Seeing them all together makes me feel so proud!  I can only imagine how Darren feels!

Here are the photos over the past few days:
 
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,

    I loved all the photos. They are all so beautiful.

    The photos of all 6 children together is wonderful.. and for the first time.. its a keepsake for sure!! The guy in the back... cool hair cut guy... love his hair cut... so stylish...

    Sounds like you did have a great Birthday.. and why not... you are a great person. Just wish that I was there with everyone too... that would be so much fun.

    Get a good rest.. you sound like you are such a busy lady now.

    Sweet Dreams to everyone!!

    Lots of Hugs & Kisses
    Love you all.
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete