Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Relaxing day...

Today was an absolutely perfect day outside!  I think it was about 25c or so.  Mom and Dad enjoyed some time out the front of the house enjoying the view of the hills this morning.  They helped out with a few chores around the house which was nice.  Mom did laundry, dad cleaned up after the dog.. LOL. 

We were going to go for a walk to the golf club which is about a 5 minute walk from our house, but we had managed to get a vet appointment for the dog so those plans went out the window and Dad came with me to the vet.  The dog cut the pad of his paw when he was running outside.  Poor guy. He is really milking it for all it's worth!!!!!! 

Tomorrow they are home by themselves because I have to work.  I work on Thursday as well, but Darren has Thursday off.  I can't complain.  Those are the only two days I have to work while they are here. 

Till next time,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,
    I was looking forward to your update all morning.
    So happy to hear that they are doing well.
    How is Jet? What did the vet say about his paw? I am sure that he will be ok, but likely the biggest baby in the family... ha ha ha.
    Mom and Dad will have a great day alone. I bet that they will relax all day and just enjoy themselves by catch up on some over due rest.. ha ha.
    You have a fantastic job. Nothing to complain about there.. ha ha.. way to go girl!!
    Send everyone my love. I miss them so much.
    Have a great day!!!
    Lots of Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl,
    I've been loving all the posts and following their time there. It seems like they are really on a vacation! First time in a long time I'm sure. And seeing all of these pictures makes me want to go Australia. You never know, sounds like there are some great birthing centers there that an up-and-coming labour and delivery nurse might want to get in on. Love ya! Lori xo's

    ReplyDelete