Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Around the house

I had to go into work today.  I love my job, but today was a VERY long day knowing mom and dad were at home!  I work again tomorrow and then I'm off for the rest of their stay.  They were home by themselves today...well....with a cat, dog and 6 chickens HA HA!  I think they liked it. 

Dad took some pictures around the place.  There was momma kangaroo out the front and he managed to get quite close to her and get some pictures! 

Here's the pictures dad took today:

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,

    Dad took some nice photos around your place... and the Kangaroo photos are awesome. It is something to see, for sure!!! The Momma Kangaroo looks so cute!!

    I can just imagine that Mom and Dad had a nice relaxing day around the house while you were at work. Time to kick off the shoes and put their feet up for awhile. Good for them!!

    As always... I am looking forward to more photos... I love them so much, and also hearing about their days there. It's really great that they are enjoying their time with your family.

    Wishing everyone a wonderful evening... I am sure that it is evening there now, as it is in the middle of the day for me here in Italy.

    Love you all lots.
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete