Monday, November 8, 2010

Trip to Flinders University

Today I took mom and dad for a drive to see where I work.  The Uni campus is beautiful and  I thought they'd like to see where I work and the people that I work with.  They really enjoyed it!!  They've told me so many times that the air smells so different here then back home.  I think it's all the eucalyptus. 

We had lunch at Sage restaurant at the university and it was really good.

Here are the pictures from today:

 
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,
    I have been waiting all morning for you to post some new photos. I really love seeing them.
    Mom and Dad look like they are having such a great time. I am so so so happy for that, and so proud of them for going.
    Your place of work looks beautiful. You are a lucky lady, ha ha.
    Looking forward to tomorrows adventures Down Under!!!
    Love you all so much and miss everyone too.
    Sweet Dreams to all.
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I, love following Elwood & Verna's trip! This is such a cool idea! I keep mom & dad up to date on your parents adventure, They ask me every day...did Cheryl send new pictures? They don't quite grasp the whole internet thing! Lol Take care and keep us posted. Hugs, your cousin, Anne

    ReplyDelete