Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Up up and away!

I got a call from Mom & Dad around 7.45am. I was a bit surprised because I expected them to be in the air from Moncton to Toronto!  I was worried something was wrong!  But the glimmer in Dad's voice showed no signs of distress, just excitement.  They were already in Toronto! 

Apparently they arrived at the airport in Moncton and was told that there was a delay in their flight.  Air Canada was worried that the delay may mean that they would miss the connecting flight to Vancouver...therefore causing a domino effect for the whole trip.  Mom said there was a big scurry and a bit of running around and they were on the flight that was currently leaving for Toronto!  They had to sit in the hostesses seats!  LOL 

They said the flight was good.  A bit bumpy to start but overall not bad.  I was so relieved!  I thought for sure mom would need to use the barf bag!  But she did really well!!!!!  :o)  They should be leaving for Vancouver in about 1.5 hrs.  Hopefully they call when they arrive there and I'll update the blog. 

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... that is such good news!! I am so so so happy that they are doing so well.
    I am very excited that they are on their way there, as I can imagine that you are as well, and they are too.
    Looking forward to your posts here...
    Take Care Sissie.
    Love you bunches and bunches.
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete