I just got a quick call from Dad. They are in Vancouver and will be departing soon for Sydney. Flight was good, but long (hmm....wait till he does nearly 16 hrs strait!) He sounded rather tired this time around. Their body clock is telling them it's 3am so no doubt they'll be looking to get some sleep once they get going again. They are only refueling in Vancouver so they aren't there for long.
I've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. I smell like a drunk! Metho makes the best cleaner ever..... LOL. Time to get dinner ready and then back into the cleaning. I still need to clean out my car and somehow clean the chicken coop. I have a feeling one of those two things won't get done.
Till next time,
Cheryl
I am so happy that they made it this far... I am quite sure that they will be exhausted by the time they reach Sydney, they will have Jet leg for sure, but also a lot of excitement to see everyone.
ReplyDeleteIts great that everything is going so well for them... makes travelling so much easier.
Keep us posted on their whereabouts.
Don't get too exhaused housecleaning... its the company that really matters...
Love you Sissie.
Hugs & Kisses
Love
Shelley
xXx
Cheryl, vinegar is better, less toxic, and makes you smell like a fish-and-chip shop rather than a drunk. Take your pick!
ReplyDeleteDb