Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trip to Adelaide City

Today we decided to take a trip to the city.  We drove to Noarlunga Centre and then caught the train.  The sun came out and it was a lovely train trip with some nice ocean views.  We got to the city and then took a stroll up North Terrace.  What a beautiful street!  We had a look at the War Memorial, some of the fountains, and stopped in front of the Museum.  We didn't really have time to go into the museum, so while I put sunscreen on the girls, Dad and Darren ducked in and got a few photos in front of the bones.

After that we walked to Brunelli's Cafe for lunch.  YUM!!!!!!!!!!  I love that place! 

We ate our lunch and then headed to Rundle mall where we walked along and looked in some of the shops.  There were heaps of people around.  We went to an opal store and some souvenir places as well. 

Then it was back to the train station to head home.  Josephine and Dad slept some of the way home.  LOL

Here are the pictures from today:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=304414&id=648247596&l=643256dcab

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Cheryl,

    I so look forward to seeing all your photos and adventures of the day, it looks like so much fun, wish that I was there too joining in on all the daily activities.

    Your train trip to the city looked like it was great. The photos are beautiful. Mom and Dad look like they are having a really wonderful time. I am so happy for them.

    Wishing everyone Sweet Dreams after such a long day.

    Big Hugs & Kisses to everyone!!
    Love you all so much.
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete