Friday, November 26, 2010

Snorkeling at Port Noarlunga

Ever since dad went snorkeling earlier in the week he's been itching to get back!  They took the camera last time only to realise that the battery was still at home charging so there were no pictures of there adventure.

So today Darren took Dad snorkeling at Port Noarlunga and this time they got photos!  They seemed to have a great time!  I think Dad might be in pursuit of a nice snorkeling beach near Miramichi......LOL  I'm not so sure he'll have much luck.

Here are the pictures of their adventure:

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Tutti,

    I saw all the photos of Dad snorkeling and they are so amazing. I really, really can not believe how much he is swimming and enjoying himself... it is such a wonderful thing to see. Just wish that I was there in person..

    Have a great day.

    Love you all so so so much.

    Hugs & Kisses
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete