Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dunnetts are Down Under!!

What a day!!!! The flight was delayed by 5 minutes. We waited forever for them to get off the plane! They were nearly the last off! Oh but it was worth the wait!!!!! It was one of those moments in life yoy can't put a price on :o)

I'm very tired so it's time for sleep. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how you felt waiting for them to get off the plane, time would almost stand still with anticipation.
    You are so right, there is no words nor price that you can put on moments like that... live the moment Cheryl..and make lots of memories that will last a lifetime.
    I can not wait to see the photos... I am so so so looking forward to photos of you guys and Mom and Dad in Australia.
    Have a great rest.
    Sweet Dreams
    xXx

    ReplyDelete